From Alia Bhatt to Kangana, Celebs Are Reviving The 90s Overall Trend
Get into this trendy retro revival.
Representative Image: Instagram
The '90s are having a moment, and overalls are back in full force. Back in the day, these denim digs were pretty much an elementary school style essential. Traditionally, this wardrobe piece was designed to be worn over or under another layer of clothing to make an extra protection while wearing it. There are awesome modern designs with slim fits which ideally accentuate wearer's body. To help you find some great style, we have rounded up a few celeb looks, which feature distressed, shaded, washed, shorts styles, indigo-ones, ripped and boot-cut options.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Thanks Tendulkar For Writing His Profile in Time's 100 Most Influential People List
- Huawei P20, P20 Pro: Here is All You Need to Know About The World's First Triple Camera Smartphones
- Beyond The Clouds Review: Despite the Bollywood Cliches, Majid Majidi's Film Will Win Hearts
- Bollywood Actor Jimmy Sheirgill Buys Mercedes-Benz G-Class G 63 AMG SUV Worth Rs 2.18 Crore
- IPL 2018: Chennai Eye Win Against Rajasthan at Their New Home