GOT Actor Sophie Turner is a Desi Girl in Green Lehenga at Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas' Mehendi
Sophie Turner, aka Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones, attended the Priyanka Chopra's wedding ceremony wearing an 'emerald-hued Vatsala Lehenga' by Anita Dongre.
Sophie Turner with Priyanka Chopra and Parineeti Chopra at the Mehendi ceremony in Jodhpur.
While we were busy gushing over Priyanka and Nick Jonas' gleeful wedding pictures, we couldn't help but notice something that will leave Game of Thrones' Sansa Stark fans in awe.
Amidst all the dancing and singing, we spotted Sophie Turner enjoying herself next to Priyanka Chopra and Parineeti Chopra in a beautiful green sequinned Lehenga-Choli teamed with a pair of dangling chandelier earrings. Yes, GOT fans that's the Sanska Stark we see onscreen who is now flaunting her traditional Indian attire at Priyanka and Nick's wedding in Jodhpur.
Sophie Turner who is engaged to Nick Jonas' brother Joe Jonas was among the close family friends present at the wedding ceremonies and danced all day long with the bride and groom.
Priyanka Chopra with her friends and family at her mehendi ceremony. (Image: Instagram)
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Devoleena Bhattacharjee Slaps Shehnaaz Gill During A Task
- Can you Spot the Snake Hiding in Plain Sight in This Viral Photo from Australia?
- PUBG Mobile: Erangel 2.0 Arriving in December, Glass Windows and New Items Leaked
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge
- India vs South Africa | Happy to Make Teams Dance to Our Tunes: Shami