Ganesh Chaturthi: Jhanvi, Khushi join parents Sridevi and Boney for Ganpati darshan at Anil Kapoor's residence
It’s no-work and ‘strictly’ family time for Bollywood stars. And to ensure they weren’t busy on Ganesh Chaturthi and had enough time to share memorable moments with those they love, several celebrities took off from work and utilized their time in bringing Ganpati home, tweeting photos of their Ganesha idol and just being with their family and friends.
Anil Kapoor too hosted a fun gathering at his residence and invited relatives and close friends to join him for a memorable evening.
Anil’s brother Boney was spotted with wife Sridevi, daughters Khushi and Jhanvi. Shabana Azmi was also clicked by the photographers. (Photos: Yogen Shah)
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Had the Fanciest Cake at Her 37th Birthday Bash, See Pics
- A Pub in Gurugram Introduced Something Called 'Female Beer'. Why Even?
- Alia Bhatt Shares BTS Video of Her Moving into Her Own Home in New YouTube Vlog
- GoT's Brienne of Tarth Submits Her Own Name for Emmy and Gets Nominated, Fans Troll HBO
- YouTube Music Now Lets Your Switch Between a Song And Its Music Video With a Single Tap