Gigi Hadid Kept Make-Up Line Secret From Family
Hadid, 22, launched her beauty line earlier this month with the cosmetic brand Maybelline.
(Photo: Gigi Hadid at London Fashion Week/ Reuters)
Model Gigi Hadid had to keep the details of her make-up range a secret from her family.
She was desperate to speak out about her project.
Hadid, 22, launched her beauty line earlier this month with the cosmetic brand Maybelline. She did not even tell her sister Bella Hadid, 21, about it. Only the brand's global make-up artiste Erin Parsons knew about it, reports people.com.
"When I landed in London on the tour for my Tommy Hilfiger line in September, we had to go straight to a radio show. We had to pretty much do hair and make-up for the show in the tiniest bathroom you've ever seen," Hadid said. "Erin did my make-up with the Jetsetter palette but she couldn't say it because it wasn't announced yet. We were talking about it after - how she wished she could tell people what we used," she added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Move Over Shane Warne, This Young Cricketer Just Bagged His First 'Wicket' at Lord's
- Not Subscribed to YouTube Premium? No Stress, Because Originals Will Soon be Free
- Jio Effect: Hathway 100Mbps Plan Priced at Rs 699, Play Box Android TV Box Available at Rs 899
- Anushka Sharma's Gorgeous 'Sun-kissed' Pic Gets Most Romantic Comment from Virat Kohli
- Maruti Suzuki Can't Afford to Discontinue Diesel Cars in India – Here’s Why