Gigi Hadid To Continue As Tommy Hilfiger Brand Ambassador
Hadid will continue as the global brand ambassador for Tommy Hilfiger.
Supermodel Gigi Hadid will continue as global brand ambassador for Tommy Hilfiger Womenswear and co-design the TommyXGigi collaborative collections for Fall 2017 and Spring 2018.
Hadid will continue as the global brand ambassador for Tommy Hilfiger womenswear, including apparel, footwear, watches and accessories, said a statement from the brand.
"Gigi (Hadid) is a force in the fashion industry and the ultimate Tommy Girl," Hilfiger said.
"Her positive, down-to-earth energy, and cool, effortless style continue to captivate her audiences around the world. I have loved designing the TommyXGigi collections with her and I look forward to continuing our partnership for another year," added the designer.
Following the TommyXGigi collection launch each season, Hadid travelled to cities around the world, including Berlin, Dubai, Tokyo, Shanghai, Amsterdam, London, Milan and Paris, to meet fans and present her collections personally.
She was also set to visit India but later postponed her tour.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Raps About Life in Shantytown in Gully Boy New Song Mere Gully Mein
- Hard to Find a Corner to Relax - Djokovic Concerned About 'Big Brother' Cameras
- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Heavily Trolled for Flaunting Holographic Outfit Copied from International Brand
- This YouTuber Flew Down From Hong Kong to Play PewDiePie's Diss Track Outside T-Series HQ in Noida
- Samsung to Stop Making Flagship Phones in India, Protesting Phased Manufacturing Programme
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s