Giorgio Armani Says His Career Is 'Intense'
Giorgio Armani still loves his job.
Representative Image: Giorgio Armani/ Reuters
Fashion designer Giorgio Armani says his career is "intense" because he has to constantly juggle his workload, although his hectic work life makes him feel energised.
The 83-year-old veteran, who founded his eponymous label in 1975, still loves his job because he thinks it motivates him to "keep going", reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Speaking to Glamour magazine, Armani said: "I like fashion because it forces you to keep going and to observe what's going on around you. This is why I love my job and why I devote myself to it with passion. My days are really intense, but I must say that dividing my attention between many different things is an invaluable stimulus. It gives me energy."
"I still face new challenges with the same enthusiasm I had right at the start. The motivation for this is always the same: to create something that makes a difference, that lasts over time, that responds to a need and expresses an idea of what is beautiful," he added.
The mogul, who has worked with a variety of stars including Richard Gere, Nicole Kidman and Viola Davis, believes creating garments is "simple yet complex" because he has to make a product that will make the wearer "unforgettable".
Recommended For You
- WATCH | Kapil Dev Recollects His Knock of 175 Against Zimbabwe
- Played Pokémon Growing Up? Your Brain May Have a 'Special Region' For It
- Support Pours in From Music Industry After Megadeth Frontman Dave Mustaine Diagnosed With Throat Cancer
- Xiaomi is Making Fun of Other Android Smartphones With Notches, as it Promotes The Mi 9T
- Biker Saves Three Girls from Eve-Teasing, Shows Importance of Mounted Cams in India
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s