Golden Globes 2017: Loved Priyanka Chopra's Golden Look? Here's How You Can Get It!
The first step is to apply a volume boosting product on your hair and roots and quickly follow it up with a brush and dry.
New Delhi: Actress Priyanka Chopra brought a 'golden touch' to the Golden Globes awards with her custom-made Ralph Lauren gown. You can try the look with a simple yet chic hairdo and a dark lip colour easily, say experts.
Lakmé Salon Hair and Make-up experts Shailesh Moolya and Sushma Khan decode her look:
* The first step is to apply a volume boosting product on your hair and roots and quickly follow it up with a brush and dry.
* Next, centre part your hair and divide a section from ear to ear at the crown.
* Gently, make curls using a hair tong and set them with a hair mist.
* To nail this look, finger comb the hair to soften the look and create beautiful waves.
In the make-up department, Khan, National Creative Director, Make-up at Lakmé Salon, says dark lips are a raging trend right now.
The key to wearing it fearlessly is choosing the right shade and opting for minimal make-up. Get the perfect grunge lips with these tips:
* Use a lip liner one shade darker than your lipstick shade and outline your lip. Warmer skin tones can opt for bold maroons and burgundies as they will complement your complexion.
* Cool undertones can opt for deeper plums, oxbloods, and blackcurrant shades, that will accentuate your skin colour.
* To finish off the look, carefully fill in your lips with the chosen shade using a lipstick brush.
Recommended For You
- Neha Kakkar, Himansh Kohli Split Just 3 Months After Confirming Their Relationship: Report
- Rajinikanth's 2.0 Puts Up Strong Total in Weekend 2, Sushant-Sara's Kedarnath Holds Well
- Christmas Melody or Date-rape Song? Radio Stations Review 'Baby It's Cold Outside' in Light of #MeToo
- T-shirts Inside Out, No Abuse, Greet People With a Namaste: Special Daily Whatsapp Instructions for Indian Hockey Team
- Mowgli Movie Review: Netflix's Version of Rudyard Kipling's Book is Dull
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s