Golden Globes 2019: Worst Dressed Celebrities on the Red Carpet Who Made us Cringe
Golden Globes red carpet isn't complete without the best dressed and also few celebrity outfit fails. Scroll down to see which celebrity failed to impress on the red carpet of this year.
Golden Globe Awards 2019
Golden Globe Awards 2019 had some celebrities taking over the red carpet in their glitzy outfits and there were few who stood out for all the wrong reasons or should we say outfits.
While some made us pick our jaws off the floor, there were some who made us wonder 'What were they thinking?'. We saw some amazing customised attires and then we had ensembles that were confused if they wanted to be gowns or bed covers.
From metallic animal print to over the top fluffy gowns, few celebrities just looked decades older in their unflattering outfits and missed the mark this year. Keep scrolling down to see who failed to win the title of the best dressed celebrity at the red carpet of Golden Globes 2019.
Anne Hathway in an animal print gown
Timothée Chalamet in Louis Vuitton
Sofia Carson in Giambattista Valli
Janelle Monáe in Chanel
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Post Wedding, Justin Bieber Gifts 'Wifey' Hailey Baldwin Adorable Hand-made Necklace
- Neymar Gets Injured Again, Limps Out of Brazil's Friendly Against Nigeria
- Dalljiet Kaur First Contestant to be Evicted from Bigg Boss 13
- A 'Seven-Headed' Snake Skin Discovered Near Bengaluru Has Left Locals Curious
- Carlsberg Wants to Bring The World’s First Beer Bottles Made From Paper to The Market