Gorgeous Hair Color Ideas For The College-Going Girl
From gorgeous highlights to wild hair colors, find your pick.
Image Courtesy: Rueters
Thinking about making a change? Hair color ideas in top shades like deep brown, vibrant blonde, red, and ombré are a rage in 2017. Whether you want a whole new look or just a slight update, get a head start with these celeb-approved ideas.
Blorange is the color mix to watch in 2017. Orange shades crept onto the hair scene in 2016, surfacing as warm peach and strawberry blonde hues, but "blorange" offers a color between blonde and and ginger — and it couldn't be prettier.
It's not brown, but it's also not quite blonde. Gigi Hadid always sports the perfect mix between the two shades — AKA bronde — which is the perfect way to ease out of the dark winter months and get your glow on come spring.
Polanco's gray-to-lilac ombré hair color certainly made a statement. Colour is painted on your strands freehand to give it a more natural, blended-in look.
It’s dark enough to not be too over the top but nonetheless is super striking. In the future you will be so glad you tried a colour like this when you were younger.
Don’t want to commit to too much colour? You can still add a splash of brightness to your mane with a single or few strategically placed streaks. This is a subtle way of adding a colourful surprise and stirring up a boring look.
Recommended For You
- At 'PM Narendra Modi' Trailer Launch, Vivek Oberoi Responds Brilliantly When Asked If He'd Join Politics
- Thanos aka Josh Brolin Says Happy Holi on Instagram, Gets Love From Indian Fans
- Decoding The Voluntary Code of Ethics Binding FB, Twitter, WhatsApp, TikTok During 2019 Polls
- Hey Siri, New Apple AirPods Are Priced From Rs 14,900; H1 Chip And Longer Battery Life On Board
- K-pop Star Jung Joon-young Arrested for Secret Sex Videos Scandal
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s