Green, Peach, Chocolate Brown: Tips on Which Colours to Sport This Monsoon
Peach shades: Peach is the colour which goes with all dark and lighter tones and a very cool choice for monsoon as it's one classic shade that goes well with almost all styles so it's here to stay this monsoon and for seasons to come.
Image Courtesy: AFP Relaxnews
With monsoon round the corner, bold colours are here to stay. With pastels being a summer trend, the youth is trying different tones in rainy season. Bold ones being a favourite.
Ashima Sharma, a fashion designer and founder of Ashima S Couture and Siddharth Bindra, Managing Director of Rangriti shared some tips on colours which can be trendy in this monsoon.
* Maroon shade in outfits: Maroon has been a favourite since time immemorial in all styles but this year maroon can be seen sported in not just the conventional maxi dresses but also in jumpsuits, off shoulders, ruffles, cold shoulders and short dresses as well. As today's youth loves to experiment with fashion so maroon can also be seen sported in daily causal college wear.
* Green shade: Green is the colour of freshness and cool and perfect for monsoon. This colour always looks good on most complexions. If you are warm toned focus on mustard, khaki and dark green. If you are cool toned try bright green colour like parrot green. Try to combine green with bright colours like yellow and white. Add some solid colours to your outfit and watch the transformation.
* Peach shades: Peach is the colour which goes with all dark and lighter tones and a very cool choice for monsoon as it's one classic shade that goes well with almost all styles so it's here to stay this monsoon and for seasons to come. Extend the theme of the outfit through to your accessories and don't forget to add wide brim hat in this season.
* Cool magentas: The colour donned in an off shoulder outfit is the best buy this season. The best point about magenta is that it's one shade that looks extremely stunning in pictures and also it's warm bold tone highlights all the types of complexions very well. Also try magenta lipstick in monsoon which will increase your confidence level and is much prettier than others. Pair magenta dresses with orange, white and dark blue colour.
* Chocolate brown: It was once a shade that was seen generally in trench coats or boots but in today's scenario it's rather a trending shade in terms of its appeal with youth. Chocolate brown maxi party dresses are a very classy coloured option this season.
* Prussian blue or denim Ink blue: It was earlier seen sported in denim attire but in today's time this shade has become very popular in all styles. This shade can be seen commonly in party outfits or casual. The best styles in this shade apart from denim outfits are maxi dresses, 3D printed skater dresses and all types cold shoulder styles.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Sanjay Kapoor Trolls Malaika Arora on New 'Saturday Blues' Instagram Post
- Jio Effect: Hathway 100Mbps Plan Priced at Rs 699, Play Box Android TV Box Available at Rs 899
- Weekly Tech Recap: Realme 5 Series Launch, Reliance Jio Fiber, PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Update and More
- Flipkart Begins Roll-out of Video Service: Here is Everything You Need to Know
- Instagram Users Can Report False Content And Expect Fact Checkers to Verify it