Gucci To Present Latest Cruise Collection In Florence
This eagerly awaited collection will be revealed to hundreds of guests.
Representative Image ©AFP PHOTO/GIUSEPPE CACACE
The Italian fashion house will present its Cruise 2018 collection May 29 in Florence, taking guests inside the Palatine Gallery at the impressive Palazzo Pitti, overlooking the Boboli Gardens.
After Prada's announcement Tuesday, April 4, fellow Italian fashion house Gucci has announced the date and location of its upcoming Cruise collection preview. This eagerly awaited collection will be revealed to hundreds of guests in the Italian city of Florence, reports specialist fashion website Women's Wear Daily.
Labels often choose locations that are spectacular or steeped in history to show off their Cruise collections. This will be the first time that the Palatine Gallery has hosted a fashion show.
Last year, Gucci presented its Resort 2017 collection in Westminster Abbey in London, UK, a prestigious and impressive location selected by Gucci creative director, Alessandro Michele.
Prada will be showing its Cruise 2018 collection in Milan, Italy, Dior is heading to the sunny skies of Los Angeles, USA, and Louis Vuitton's show will be held in Japan.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile Ban: India Could Get Six Hour Play Time Restriction to Curb Addiction
- Karan Johar Says He's Facing Technical Trouble, Denies 'Liking' Tweet Abusing SRK
- Players Who Made the Jump From Cricket to Politics
- Hyundai Motor India Teases Upcoming QXi Compact SUV in a Video
- Unpopular Opinion: This Viral Twitter Thread Needs to Be Snipped
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s