Gucci To Present Latest Cruise Collection In Florence
This eagerly awaited collection will be revealed to hundreds of guests.
Representative Image ©AFP PHOTO/GIUSEPPE CACACE
The Italian fashion house will present its Cruise 2018 collection May 29 in Florence, taking guests inside the Palatine Gallery at the impressive Palazzo Pitti, overlooking the Boboli Gardens.
After Prada's announcement Tuesday, April 4, fellow Italian fashion house Gucci has announced the date and location of its upcoming Cruise collection preview. This eagerly awaited collection will be revealed to hundreds of guests in the Italian city of Florence, reports specialist fashion website Women's Wear Daily.
Labels often choose locations that are spectacular or steeped in history to show off their Cruise collections. This will be the first time that the Palatine Gallery has hosted a fashion show.
Last year, Gucci presented its Resort 2017 collection in Westminster Abbey in London, UK, a prestigious and impressive location selected by Gucci creative director, Alessandro Michele.
Prada will be showing its Cruise 2018 collection in Milan, Italy, Dior is heading to the sunny skies of Los Angeles, USA, and Louis Vuitton's show will be held in Japan.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Renault Kwid Electric Launched In China at Rs 6.22 Lakh, Gets 271Km Electric Range
- Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar's 2.0 Flops in China But Bollywood Can Avoid the Mistake
- Newton Trends on Twitter After Railway Minister Piyush Goyal Says 'Einstein Discovered Gravity'
- Apple TV Plus Shows, Prices Compared with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Zee5
- Irrfan Khan is in Mumbai After Undergoing Surgery, Confirms Spokesperson