Had to Lose 15 kg to Look Like Yuvraj Singh: Herry Tangiri
Actor Herry Tangiri had to lose 15 kgs to play the role of former India batsman Yuvraj Singh in M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, based on India's limited-overs skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
Herry in Bhaag Milkha Bhaag still
Mumbai: Actor Herry Tangiri had to lose 15 kgs to play the role of former India batsman Yuvraj Singh in M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, based on India's limited-overs skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
Herry said in a statement: "To get into the character of Yuvraj Singh, I had to train for two months. Not only that, I had to also lose 15 kg to look like Yuvraj. Neeraj sir and the production team had hired a dietician who looked after what I ate and made sure I lost the required amount of weight."
This is Herry's second biopic. The actor was also seen in Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, and interestingly the actor was asked to put on 12 kg for his role in the film, based on the popular athlete Milkha Singh.
"Being a Punjabi and a foodie, it was very difficult for me. But my dedication towards the character helped me control my eating habits. Even Yuvraj's father with whom I shared screen space in 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' said that I looked like his son which is a huge compliment for me," said Herry.
Recommended For You
- It's Official! Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput Are Having Another Baby
- India Favourites to Win World Cup, Says Sehwag
- Nanu Ki Jaanu Movie Review: Abhay Deol-Patralekha Starrer Is A Major Eye-Roll Fest
- Lamborghini Huracan Performante Worth Rs 3.76 Crore Home Delivery in Hyderabad - Watch Video
- IPL 2018: Chennai Eye Win Against Rajasthan at Their New Home