Hadid Sisters Join Anti-Trump Rally
The sibling were spotted marching and chanting as they got involved with the bustling crowd.
Photo: Hadid News Instagram
Models and sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid took to the streets against US President Donald Trump's ban on entry of citizens from seven Muslim majority countries.
The sisters, whose father Mohamed Hadid is Jordanian-American, Muslim and of Palestinian descent, were seen at the Battery Park shouting "No hate, no fear, immigrants are welcome here"
When marching down a blocked off roadway, they held up a sign which read: "We are all Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Atheists, Christians, Jews."
Certain key letters from each denomination written in the protest sign were highlighted to spell out: "We are all humans."
Bella flashed her tummy in a cream colored knit turtleneck which cropped above her pants. She donned a pair of skintight jeans and sneakers.
Gigi sported a cropped pair of denim with a red stripe on the sides, completing her look with a red puffer jacket. They were joined by their mom Yolanda Hadid at the rally.
It's not the first time Gigi has expressed her political views. Earlier, she voiced her support for a Women's March in Washington.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Raps About Life in Shantytown in Gully Boy New Song Mere Gully Mein
- Cardiff Striker Emiliano Sala Feared Dead After Suspected Plane Crash
- Video of Sara Ali Khan and Malaika Arora Working Out Together is Breaking the Internet, Watch Here
- Guinness World Records Makes a Man Eat Humble Pie After His Failed Pi Memorisation Record 'Attempt'
- How a Group of Muslims are Feeding TSA as US Government Shutdown Continues For 32nd Day
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s