Hadid Sisters Join Anti-Trump Rally
The sibling were spotted marching and chanting as they got involved with the bustling crowd.
Photo: Hadid News Instagram
Models and sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid took to the streets against US President Donald Trump's ban on entry of citizens from seven Muslim majority countries.
The sisters, whose father Mohamed Hadid is Jordanian-American, Muslim and of Palestinian descent, were seen at the Battery Park shouting "No hate, no fear, immigrants are welcome here"
When marching down a blocked off roadway, they held up a sign which read: "We are all Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Atheists, Christians, Jews."
Certain key letters from each denomination written in the protest sign were highlighted to spell out: "We are all humans."
Bella flashed her tummy in a cream colored knit turtleneck which cropped above her pants. She donned a pair of skintight jeans and sneakers.
Gigi sported a cropped pair of denim with a red stripe on the sides, completing her look with a red puffer jacket. They were joined by their mom Yolanda Hadid at the rally.
It's not the first time Gigi has expressed her political views. Earlier, she voiced her support for a Women's March in Washington.
Recommended For You
- Nach Baliye 9: Prince Breaks Down As Wife Yuvika Informs Salman Khan About His Brother's Death
- Xiaomi Redmi K20, K20 Pro go on Sale Today: Price, Launch Offers and More
- MS Dhoni Gets Army Permission to Train With Parachute Regiment: Reports
- Farewell, Sheila Dikshit: PM Modi, Congress Leaders Bid Adieu To Former Delhi CM
- IAF Pilots Could Soon Fly Tom Cruise’s Fighter Jet From Top Gun Maverick