Happy Birthday Virat Kohli: 5 times he inspired Indian men with his immaculate style
The cricketer is a style icon and here are 5 style hacks to learn from Virat.
When not on field in his blue jersey, you can see him at his dandy best wherever he goes. The Indian cricket test team skipper has an untapped treasure trove of style inspiration for all the voguish men who are not weary of experimenting. From the type of sartorial choices he makes to his casually stylish airport looks, the 27-year-old certainly aces up the look like no one else does. He is undoubtedly among the most stylish cricketers and these five looks of Virat will make you believe in every word we have written on him.
When suited and booted, Virat looks every inch a spiffy gentleman and that's what every girl dreams of. Isn't it?
He nails the airport look by being casually stylish.
His trendy hairstyle and those RayBan sunglasses are the perfect add on for any look that a guy would want to sport.
Denims teamed up with those FabIndia's leather chappals. Couldn't be more comfortable.
The checkered tuxedo makes him look dapper and we love him in the business suit.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Arti Singh Says Krushna Abhishek was Upset with Her for Talking About Attempted Rape on Bigg Boss 13
- Indians Pay More For Mobile & Broadband, if Subscriptions For Netflix And More Are Bundled
- Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite Review: The Battle With The OnePlus 7T is Too Close to Call
- This Company is Making N95 Respirator Mouth Masks with 'Facial Recognition' Technology
- Meet Fred, the Mini Service Horse, Who Travelled First Class to California