The word ‘picnic’ is derived from the French language. It’s a type of informal outdoor meal in France. International Picnic Day is celebrated every year on June 18 to encourage people to go outdoors with family. Earlier picnics were an escape from daily monotonous lives, however, the COVID-19 pandemic has put a ban on it. So on International Picnic Day 2021, let’s arrange an indoor picnic at our home itself.
If you are missing your friend/family outings, here are some International Picnic Day Quotes and Wishes that you can share with your loved ones:
- I wish I could move on a picnic with each of you and create many memories on this beautiful day.
- I feel there is no better way to spend your day with your family and friends. You all can go on a picnic to enjoy a happier International picnic day with each one of you.
- Sending tons of warm wishes to all the picnic lovers. I hope you all will have more informal trips and more beautiful memories.
- I wish I could enjoy that delicious food every day that we have in our picnic days—happy picnic day to everyone.
- I hope all of us would enjoy this beautiful day. Let’s plan out for a lovely outing on this beautiful day, and let’s enjoy it.
- Warm wishes to all the picnic lovers. I know you must have been enjoying this beautiful day with all your family members and friends.
- Happy Picnic day to everyone; I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day with all your family and friends.
- I wish this day will bring more happiness and joy to all of us, and we all would enjoy this day with all our family members and friends.
- Lot’s good wishes to all the picnic lovers; I hope you are enjoying yourself with your family and friends.
- You are never too old to go for a picnic…. Wishing you a very Happy International Picnic Day…. May you are blessed with many more picnics with your loved ones.