Happy Lohri: Alia Bhatt, Sara Ali Khan Inspired Outfits You Can Flaunt This Lohri
This Lohri, girls want to get their fashion game on point and Alia Bhatt, Sara Ali Khan outfits are worth being bookmarked so you could turn heads this Lohri.
Alia Bhatt, Sara Ali Khan and Karisma Kapoor
Lohri is here and the country can not keep calm. An absolute fun-filled festival that marks the end of winter is all about celebrating, embracing each other and dressing up like there is no tomorrow.
Watching Preity Zinta in Veer Zara and Anushka Sharma in Sultan acing the Patiala look, girls clearly want to get their fashion game on point on this day.
With new age style trends, fashionistas are breaking away from the Patiala look and are seen opting for indo-western outfits like Sara Ali Khan and Alia Bhatt or a saree like Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra.
Patiala remain undebatable as they are traditional and comfortable to dance around the bonfire, but this year we decided to round up looks a little different from the usual Lohri outfits. Scroll down for some celebrity inspired Lohri outfits.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Kerala Police Uses Ravi Shastri's 'Tracer Bullet' Commentary to Remind They Are Watching You
- Vicky Kaushal, Ananya Panday, Parineeti Chopra Awestruck by Super Pink Moon
- WhatsApp to Soon Introduce Advance Search, Backup Password and Auto Media Download Rules
- Remember Pineapple-Apple-Pen Guy? He's Back With a 'Handy' New Song On Coronavirus
- Cristiano Ronaldo Back to Real Madrid? Juventus May be Open to Offers Amid Coronavirus Crisis