Massimo Giorgetti To Exit Creative Director Role At Emilio Pucci
The decision to part ways was a mutual one.
Designer Massimo Giorgetti greets the audience at the end of the show for fashion house MSGM at the women Fall / Winter 2015/16 Milan's Fashion Week on March 1, 2015. © AFP PHOTO / OLIVIER MORIN
Emilio Pucci designer Massimo Giorgetti will relinquish his post as creative director of the Italian fashion label by the end of this month.
It is understood that the decision to part ways was a mutual one, which coincided with the end of Giorgetti's contract with the brand, with the designer keen to focus more attention on his own line, MSGM, going forward.
In a statement via WWD, Giorgetti confirmed his departure and said: "Today, my brand needs more and more of my attention and all of my energy. I would like to thank Laudomia Pucci, the LVMH Group, [chief executive officer] Mauro Grimaldi and all the Emilio Pucci's team, for supporting me in this beautiful adventure."
Giorgetti joined Emilio Pucci in April 2015, succeeding Peter Dundas, and showed his first collection in September that year during Milan Fashion Week.
It is understood that the brand has already interviewed a host of candidates but has yet to settle on his successor.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Milind Soman and Ankita Konwar Share Vacation Pictures from Iceland
- Cardi B Once Drugged, Robbed Late Rapper Chinx Drugz
- Streaming Now: Krystle D'souza Turns Gold Digger in Fittrat, Amazon Prime's Modern Love is a Must-Watch
- Woman Wears Clothes Weighing 2.5 Kilo to Avoid Paying Excess Baggage Fee at Airport
- 'Only Lionel Messi' Thread on Twitter Proves Why He is the Best in Football