Sunny Leone Takes Fitness Seriously, Watch Her Sweating It Out
Sunny takes gymming quite seriously and spends time at gym twice or thrice a week. Workout at gym is mandatory for her as she believes going gym once in a while is not gonna help you to gain a fit body.
Image: Yogen Shah
Karenjit Kaur Vohra, popularly known by her stage name 'Sunny Leone' takes fitness quite seriously and spends quite some time at the gym. Workout at gym is mandatory for her as she believes going gym once in a while is not enough to help you get that fit body.
She prefers cardio exercises for 45 minutes to keep her in shape and mixes both weight training and cardio exercises almost every day.
Sunny prefers spinning workout which is an actual spin bike for those women who want to get rid of cellulites to keep butt and thighs toned.
Sunny starts her day with 20 minutes of walking every day. She says that walking is the best workout to kick-start your day and maintain the energy levels throughout the day.
For sizzling beauty like Sunny Leone, pilates are the best options to burn calories and improve body shape. Sunny believes pilates increase body energy levels and flexibility.
For her upper body to keep arms and stomach strong, Sunny does boxing that not only keeps her strong but also her arm and stomach quite toned and flat.
Her busy schedule makes it difficult for her to go for gymming, hence Sunny loves yoga for 30 minutes which keeps her body fit as well as her mind calm and peaceful.
Recommended For You
- Iron Man Challenges Captain America and Hulk, TV Actress Harassed by 14 Drunken Men
- This Company Will Pay You Rs 69,000 to Binge Watch All MCU Movies Before Avengers Endgame Releases
- Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner Bring Back '2000s Bucket Hat Trend
- Salman Khan Takes a Dig at Priyanka Chopra For Launching Dating App After Marrying Nick Jonas
- Weekly Tech Recap: New Apple iPads, Hotstar VIP, Redmi Go Launch And More
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s