Helen Mirren Finds Moisturiser Of No Use
Moisturiser does nothing for her complexion
A file photo of Helen Mirren.
Actress Helen Mirren doesn't think a moisturiser has any impact on reducing the signs of ageing, but she likes to apply the product to make her feel "better" about herself.
The 72-year-old believes the skincare items she uses do nothing for her complexion, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Talking about her beauty regime, she said: "I'm an eternal optimist - I know that when I put my moisturiser on it probably does nothing at all, but it just makes me feel better. I'm not setting standards for others. All I can do is be who I am. I've always loved make-up."
"The Queen" actress says she used to be furious when she would see an advertisement promoting beauty products was fronted by a fresh-faced youngster.
"It used to drive me crazy that the ads promoting skin products were using photographs of 15 and 16-year-old girls.
"As a 30-year-old, I used to look at that and think, what are you talking about? It was ridiculous. It turned me off majorly. Advertisers are only just coming out of that, and it's taken them a long time," she said.
Recommended For You
- Lyricists Protested About Their Credit, But Nothing Has Been Done So Far
- Perseid Meteor Shower to Light Up The Night Skies: Here’s How to Catch a Glimpse
- Shami's Wife Gets Death Threat for Congratulatory Messages on Ram Temple Bhoomi Pujan
- Sakshi Dhoni Shares a Picture of Daughter Ziva Cradling Infant, Netizens Ask 'MSD's New Baby?'
- Patanjali May Sponsor IPL, But Twitter Had Already Predicted it With Memes After Vivo's Exit