Here's How You Can Get Tousled Tresses like Katrina Kaif this Diwali
This festive season, try Katrina Kaif's 'Thugs of Hindostan' look in a much simpler way.
Katrina Kaif Image: @katrinakaif/Instagram
Messy bun is pretty, but it's the right time to experiment with trendy new hairstyles. After all, the Diwali is here.
Katrina Kaif, the wavy-tousled hair damsel of Bollywood, shows us how to try this new trendy look from Thugs of Hindostan which you can achieve without any hassle or extra hairpins. During the festive season, try out this hairstyle that is double tap-worthy.
Here's how you get Katrina's wild wavy hair:
*Firstly, drop that shampoo and skip washing your hair. Yes, you read that right. If you want this Katrina Kaif inspired hairdo to hold up better, keep it greasy.
*Start dividing your hair into sections and leave them untouched.
*Straightening tongs are your best friends at this point because they will help you achieve those deadly waves.
*Voluminous mousse from any brand that suits your hair type will give your waves unbelievable volume.
*Scrunch, scrunch and some more scrunch for messier looking waves.
*Time to add some sheen because you don't want your tresses to look heavy and dull. Use a hair spray to keep the wavy messy look in place.
*You can now pull out your hair accessories or even the flower crown to make you look like a diva. Also, adding some glitter to your roots will make you dazzle even more this festive season.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Rashami Desai Talks About Her Equation with Sidharth Shukla, Arhaan Khan After Bigg Boss 13
- Watch: Team of ICU Doctors Does 'Extubation' Dance Everytime a Covid-19 Patient Recovers
- Maanvi Gagroo Says A Web Show Producer Asked Her To 'Compromise' For Bigger Budget
- PUBG Mobile Season 13 Royale Pass Leaks: Toy Playground Theme, Rewards, Launch Date and More
- Zoom Alternatives: Best Video Calling Apps That Don't Sacrifice Your Data and Privacy