Here's Pulkit Samrat's Gluten-free Recipe For Kriti Kharbanda
The lockdown has turned Pulkit Samrat into a chef, and he is trying new recipes everyday to make his foodie girlfriend Kriti Kharbanda happy.
credits - Kriti Kharbanda instagram
Pulkit has baked a sour dough gluten free bread for his ladylove Kriti Kharbanda and she absolutely loves it.
Kriti took to Instagram to share a photograph of the bread. "Sour dough gluten free bread.. baked by the best(hired by me personally) - @pulkitsamrat ok now I'm going back to eating," captioned the actress.
The lockdown has turned Pulkit Samrat into a chef who is trying new recipes everyday to make his foodie girlfriend happy. On Monday, Pulkit had baked pav for Kriti. Sharing the photos on Instagram, Pulkit captioned: "First attempt and now am tempted!"
Reacting to his post, Kriti expressed that the "bhukkad" (foodie) inside her is satisfied.
She wrote: "You're welcome @pulkitsamrat . I'm glad I bring out the best in you. Did u ever think you would bake PAV for me!? the bhukkhad in me is very impressed Haan! Muahhh! #blessedwiththebest #midnightcravings #foodstagram."
A few days ago, Pulkit had shared a video, where Kriti was seen playing the track Bella Ciao, the title track of Spanish show Money Heist, originally titled La Casa de Papel.
Follow @News18Lifestyle for more
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Felt Ricky Ponting Was Like a Father-figure at Mumbai Indians: Hardik Pandya
- On Instagram, #BlackoutTuesday Showcased The Power of Social Media, But Created a Problem Too
- Priyanka Chopra Worried for Mom, Brother and 20mn Mumbaikars as Cyclone Nisarga Approaches
- Indian-origin Man Provides Shelter to Protesters of Black Lives Matter in Washington Curfew
- Hammer Thrower, Who was Rebuked for her Pan-American Games Protest, Demands Apology from US Olympic Chiefs