Here's Why Cheryl Tweedy Loves 'Everything' About Coconut Oil
The 35-year-old singer, Cheryl Tweedy, has a 20-month-old son and shares how coconut oil is the best beauty hack for her as a mother.
Image: Instagram/ Cheryl Tweedy official
Singer Cheryl Tweedy loves using coconut oil for everything from hair care to moisturising and says it is "everything" to her.
"My beauty routine has become so pared back since becoming a mother, you just don't have time for it. Your time becomes so reduced that you definitely have to start getting rid of beauty hacks, they just become non-existent.
"That's probably why coconut oil is everything to me. I use it everywhere, literally, hair to toes, on my body, in the bath, I eat it, everything!" Tweedy told Glamour magazine.
The 35-year-old singer, who has a 20-month-old son Bear with her ex-partner Liam Payne, has issued advice to other mothers saying sleep is crucial, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Sleep when the baby sleeps! I used to do that for the first couple of months - just nap with him.
"I also used to try and keep on top of the steriliser and all that as much as possible so it didn't build up because then that's painful. Also, get your husband to cook!, she added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- PM Modi Clicks Selfie with SRK and Aamir, Twitter Imagines Akshay Kumar's Reaction
- ISL 2019-20: Bengaluru FC Begin Title Defence Against NorthEast United at Home
- Anushka Sharma Hails 'Crusader' Sunitha Krishnan for Helping Sex Trafficking Victims
- Reliance Jio Diwali Offer: Here's How to Gift a JioPhone This Festive Season For Rs 699
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Add Star Power to ISL 2019-20 Opening Ceremony