Here’s Why We are Obsessed With Kareena Kapoor Khan's Jaw-dropping Diwali Look
You can not miss out on Kareena Kapoor Khan's off-centre Diwali style which is a clear smoke show.
Kareena Kapoor Image: @mohitrai/Instagram
Here she goes again! Kareena Kapoor Khan has yet again proved that she is the ultimate style goddess of Bollywood. Amidst the shimmering and dazzling outfits of other celebs, Kareena Kapoor decided to adorn a simple polka dot black and white Chanderi Saree with a golden border by House of Masaba. She then gave her styling a traditional touch with a black bindi which stood out.
It’s amazing to see how comfortable Kareena looks in her outfit and still aces the style quotient.
Pretty much like every other time, Kareena outdid herself. Recently, she was seen dressed in Simar Duggal's teal and gold gota patti and khadi print sharara outfit at a party. Then she was also at Shah Rukh Khan's Diwali party where she channeled her inner begum in a black lehenga with heavy silver embroidery with dangling earrings by Anamika Khanna.
So, trust us and try out Kareena's look this this Diwali.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Zombieland Double Tap Movie Review: The Land of Halfdeads Still Produces Good Jokes
- Telugu Actor Manchu Manoj Confirms Divorce with Wife Pranathi Reddy
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it
- 'Only Lionel Messi' Thread on Twitter Proves Why He is the Best in Football
- Lebanon Thought Charging For WhatsApp is a Good Idea, But Citizens Vented Their Anger