Hina Khan's Tips For Healthy-looking Skin
'Kasautii Zindagii Kay' actress Hina Khan has some quick beauty tips that can be easily followed. Read below to know more.
Image of Hina Khan, courtesy of Instagram
Actress Hina Khan has some quick beauty tips that can be easily followed.
"Taking care of skincare has to do with all you eat as well. Your skin needs hydration for which drinking 2-3 litres of water a day plus regular use of a moisturiser is very, very important. Eat healthy and all that should ensure healthy-looking skin," Hina said.
She also spoke about the importance of eye health.
"Good eyesight is definitely the path forward to a clear and focused vision, hence it is very important! And for me, till date, my eyes have been a stress-free subject. I use a good cleanser to remove my eye make-up, so it doesn't affect my eyes in any way. Always rinse your eyes with cold water and keep them dry before putting on lenses," said the Kasautii Zindagii Kay actress.
She recently kick-started the #Acuvue1DayChallenge with an eye test and urged all the millennials to be particular about their eye health as well. She asked people to take a free eye test along with a chance to experience ACUVUE Contact Lenses free for a day.
"What's more, by participating in the challenge, a few lucky winners from each town also get an opportunity to feature in a music video," she said.
Meanwhile, her film Hacked will hit the screens next month.
Follow @News18Lifestyle for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Street Dancer 3D: Shraddha Kapoor Gets This Special Gift from Varun Dhawan
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Review: Valiant Battle to Keep Android Relevant in The Workplace
- 'Kambal Chor' Trends on Twitter as Videos of UP Police 'Stealing' Blankets from Protesters Go Viral
- Gustav Klimt's Solen Artwork Worth $66 Million Found in Wall of Art Gallery from Where it Went Missing
- US Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley Becomes an Inspiration to All With Her Powerful Hair Loss Story