I go by what appeals to me, don't believe in trends: Aditi Rao Hydari
Actress Aditi Rao Hydari says she is not instinctive about fashion and doesn't believe in trends.
A file photo of Aditi Rao Hydari.
New Delhi: Actress Aditi Rao Hydari says she is not instinctive about fashion and doesn't believe in trends.
“I'm not instinctive about fashion. I don't know what is in and what is not. I go by what appeals to me. I also don't believe in trends,” Aditi Rao said at an event here.
The actress, who turned up as a show-stopper for designer Debarun Mukherjee for the 2015 edition of 'Amazon India Couture Week' (AICW) here on Saturday, also shared that she loves to dress up, but not over-do things.
“I love dressing up. But for me, dressing up is not burdening yourself with heavy accessories,” she added.
The actress, who was last seen in Subhash Kapoor's film 'Guddu Rangeela', feels people in Delhi have a 'great sense of aesthetic'.
Aditi, who ventured into Bollywood with film "Delhi 6", also doled out her favourite shopping spot in the national capital.
“I love to shop in GK (Greater Kailash) market and Sarojini Nagar,” said the actress, who will be next be seen in 'Wazir' starring Amitabh Bachchan and Farhan Akhtar.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients
- Netizens Troll Sonakshi Sinha After She Fails to Answer Simple Ramayan Question on KBC 11
- Hours After Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Telangana Farmhouse, Police Hint at Case of Suicide
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- Area 51 Raid: Here's How Many People Turned Up, and What Really Happened