I Miss My Friends from Game of Thrones, Says 'Jaime Lannister' Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, who played Jaime Lannister speaks missing his "friends" with whom he worked on the epic fantasy drama Game of Thrones for over a decade.
It may have more than a year that Game of Thrones came to an end, but series star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau says he misses his friends with whom he worked on the epic fantasy drama for over a decade.
The 50-year-old actor, who played Jaime Lannister in the HBO series that has dominated TV pop culture, also said that he was content as "we've told the story".
"I miss my friends. So you spend eight, nine years, almost 10 years together... and of course you make friendships. So I miss them. You have this thing where a workplace where you have all ages together. Sophie (Turner) and Maisie (Williams) were kids when they started out. You have this whole growth... they became young adults on that show," Coster-Waldau said on The Kelly Clarkson Show.
Turner, 24, and Williams, 23, best friends in real life, played sisters Sansa and Arya Stark, respectively, on the show.
The actor said working on the long-running show was "an incredible, intense" experience.
"Also, when the show becomes as successful as it did, that's a whole different challenge, if you will. But inside the bubble, it was always a bit of fun," he added.
Game of Thrones concluded it's almost a decade run in 2019 with its final season, which did not sit well with the fans. The actor was seen defending the show saying that it was a little "silly" to think that the creators, DB Weiss and David Benioff, who have spent 10 years running the show, weren't qualified enough to be sure of what they were doing.
Recommended For You
- Sanjana Sanghi Shares Post 'In Loving Memory' of Sushant Singh Rajput as Dil Bechara Completes 2 Months
- Bathroom Scrubber to Killer Suitcase: 5 Bizarre Indian TV Scenes That Kept Us Entertained in Pandemic
- TRP Race: There Is No Competition for Kundali Bhagya Even This Week
- Lone Fight of Valli Arunachalam Against 120-Yr-Old Murugappa Group That Never Had a Woman On Board
- Linksys Velop MX5300 Review: A Wi-Fi 6 Mesh For the Future But Early Adopters Must Pay A Premium