If It's Comfortable, It'll Look Good: Rhea Chakraborty On Her New Swimsuit Ad Campaign
She believes everything looks good on a person as long as one is comfortable in it.
Image: Instagram/ Rhea Chakraborty
Mumbai: Actress Rhea Chakraborty has flaunted a swimsuit for a new ad campaign. She believes everything looks good on a person as long as one is comfortable in it.
Earlier this year, Rhea had featured in a sensuous photo shoot, and now she has slipped into beachwear as the face of a summer campaign of an e-commerce brand. She will be seen donning a swimsuit, and spending an afternoon by and in the pool as part of the campaign.
Talking about her experience, Rhea said in a statement: "When this summer campaign concept came my way, I really liked the looks and the collection - especially the beachwear. We all wear swimsuits when we swim... As long as I'm comfortable in what I'm wearing, I know it will look good."
She said she totally loved jumping into the pool for it.
On the film front, Rhea will soon be seen in Mohit Suri's Half Girlfriend alongside Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor. She also has Yash Raj Films' Bank Chor in her kitty.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- This Company Sells Used, Snot-Filled Tissues For Rs 5700 and It's Sick. Literally.
- Pixar's First Woman Directed Short 'Bao' is Special and Not Just for the Oscar Nomination
- Priyanka Chopra Repeats Her Signature White Turtle Neck Like a Pro
- New 2019 Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Launched in India for Rs 4.19 Lakh, Gets 7 Variants
- India vs New Zealand: 'Fierce Sun' Stops Play in First ODI
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s