If It's Comfortable, It'll Look Good: Rhea Chakraborty On Her New Swimsuit Ad Campaign
She believes everything looks good on a person as long as one is comfortable in it.
Image: Instagram/ Rhea Chakraborty
Mumbai: Actress Rhea Chakraborty has flaunted a swimsuit for a new ad campaign. She believes everything looks good on a person as long as one is comfortable in it.
Earlier this year, Rhea had featured in a sensuous photo shoot, and now she has slipped into beachwear as the face of a summer campaign of an e-commerce brand. She will be seen donning a swimsuit, and spending an afternoon by and in the pool as part of the campaign.
Talking about her experience, Rhea said in a statement: "When this summer campaign concept came my way, I really liked the looks and the collection - especially the beachwear. We all wear swimsuits when we swim... As long as I'm comfortable in what I'm wearing, I know it will look good."
She said she totally loved jumping into the pool for it.
On the film front, Rhea will soon be seen in Mohit Suri's Half Girlfriend alongside Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor. She also has Yash Raj Films' Bank Chor in her kitty.
Recommended For You
- 13 Reason Why Season 2 is a Kind Closure for the Series' Fans
- Royal Wedding: 5 Things You Probably Didn't Notice at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Nuptials
- 2018 Hyundai Creta SUV Facelift Launched in India for Rs 9.43 Lakh, Gets Sunroof
- Watch: Madhuri Dixit & Renuka Shahane Dancing on Lo Chali Main Will Give You Major '90s Nostalgia
- Munna Bhai 3: Rajkumar Hirani Confirms Working on Threequel But Wait, It's Not Munna Bhai Chale America