I'm Fashion's Biggest Nightmare: Whoopi Goldberg
The actress feel 'nothing seems to match or come together' when it comes to fashion.
Image: Reuters Pictures
New York: Actress Whoopi Goldberg has called herself a fashion 'nightmare'.
"Normally, when you see me, I am fashion's biggest nightmare," Goldberg said as a keynote speaker at the Fashion Group International's Rising Star Awards on Thursday, reports pagesix.com.
"Nothing seems to match or come together."
But, "Fashion is starting to look a little bit beige ... Please don't make us look beige ... Do not be afraid to go in a weird, different direction, because today's weird direction is next year's normal".
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Will You Have to Link Your Aadhaar With Facebook, WhatsApp And Twitter Accounts?
- 'No Way Out': Elon Musk Thinks Earth Will Ultimately Perish When a Huge Asteroid Strikes Us
- 'TB Survivor' Amitabh Bachchan: 75 Percent of My Liver is Gone, Still Surviving on 25 Percent
- Facebook Clear History Tool Lets You Control Data Shared With Apps And Websites
- Nine Nurses Who Went Viral for Being Pregnant at the Same Time Have Now Given Birth