I'm Fashion's Biggest Nightmare: Whoopi Goldberg
The actress feel 'nothing seems to match or come together' when it comes to fashion.
Image: Reuters Pictures
New York: Actress Whoopi Goldberg has called herself a fashion 'nightmare'.
"Normally, when you see me, I am fashion's biggest nightmare," Goldberg said as a keynote speaker at the Fashion Group International's Rising Star Awards on Thursday, reports pagesix.com.
"Nothing seems to match or come together."
But, "Fashion is starting to look a little bit beige ... Please don't make us look beige ... Do not be afraid to go in a weird, different direction, because today's weird direction is next year's normal".
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain Actress Saumya Tandon Shares First Photo of Her Newborn Son
- Auckland Abuzz as Team India Touchdown For Three-week Long Tour
- This Bizarre Video Of a 'Baby Birth' Nail Art Tutorial Is Scarring The Internet
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Vs Flipkart Republic Day Sale: Discounts on Apple, OnePlus, Smartphones And More
- 'Where Art Thou?' Romeo, The World's Loneliest Frog, Just Found His Juliet
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s