I'm Fashion's Biggest Nightmare: Whoopi Goldberg
The actress feel 'nothing seems to match or come together' when it comes to fashion.
Image: Reuters Pictures
New York: Actress Whoopi Goldberg has called herself a fashion 'nightmare'.
"Normally, when you see me, I am fashion's biggest nightmare," Goldberg said as a keynote speaker at the Fashion Group International's Rising Star Awards on Thursday, reports pagesix.com.
"Nothing seems to match or come together."
But, "Fashion is starting to look a little bit beige ... Please don't make us look beige ... Do not be afraid to go in a weird, different direction, because today's weird direction is next year's normal".
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh’s New Photo is Royalty Personified, See Here
- Remembering CV Raman's Wit and the Time he Tricked Nehru into Believing Copper is Gold
- Bigg Boss 12: Dipika Kakar's Husband & Shrishty Rode's Fiancé Get Into Social Media Brawl
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Vs OnePlus 6T: The New Alternate Flagship Smartphone Battle
- Opposites Attract: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh Walk Different Paths in Funny Video