I'm Not Fashion Conscious, Says Sushmita Sen
Representative Image: Yogen Shah
She has always been lauded for her confidence and for making style statements, but actress and former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen says she isn't a fashion conscious person.
"I don't know if I am fashion conscious, because I don't follow the seasons. I have no rules to fashion. If green is in fashion, you'll probably find me in orange. So I would not call myself fashion conscious, but I am fashion aware," Sushmita told IANS in an e-mail interview.
The actress says if she chooses to follow a trend, she would probably be good at it.
"Because I love shopping and I love being aware of the fashion trends. But I don't necessarily follow it," she added.
The 41-year-old actress says the word "stylish" can be associated more with her.
"I definitely have a style of my own. Fashion conscious, not so much," she said.
On the work front, Sushmita was last seen onscreen in 2010 in the Bollywood film "No Problem" and in a Bengali film "Nirbaak".
Recommended For You
- Sheila Dikshit, Former Delhi Chief Minister, Passes Away At 81
- Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone to Star in Luv Ranjan's Next? These Pictures Say So
- Arbaaz Khan on Divorce from Malaika Arora: This Doesn't Mean We Will Hate Each Other
- Gabriella Demetriades Shares Adorable Pic of Arjun Rampal Holding Their Newborn Son, See Here
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8