IMPRENEURS: JDMC Nurtures Budding Women Entrepreneurs
To live up to its vision of empowering women to take charge of their lives and destinies– IMPRENEURS- the entrepreneurship cell of Janki Devi Memorial College, University of Delhi with the persistent efforts and hardwork of its team organized an entrepreneurship development programme yesterday.
The workshop opened with the motivating words of college principal Dr Swati Pal, who appreciated the team behind this entrepreneurship workshop and congratulated all the participants who showed the keenness to learn entrepreneurial ways of life.
Bhawna Pal, the co-convenor of the Entrepreneurship Cell and Assistant Professor in Department of Commerce of the college led the team to successfully organise the EDP with support from her other colleagues.
Around 80 young women who aim to be entrepreneurs participated and were eager to know how do they tread the path of Entrepreneurship once they graduate from the college. IMPRENEURS collaborated with NEDC and NIESBUD an autonomous body under Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship for this event.
The trainer introduced participants to numerous ways of becoming a successful entrepreneur. Right from identifying a potential idea, to realizing market and knowledge gap to choosing organizational structure to knowing about statutory compliances and lot more. The EDP laid a framework to turn a dream into a successful venture for the attendees.
Recommended For You
- Study Reveals Apple, Tesla Most Trusted To Make Driverless Cars, Volkswagen Invested the Most
- A Burger, French Fries And Some Artificial Intelligence With Your Next McDonald’s Order
- 'Badhaai Ho' Gave Me A Chance to Tell Two Stories in One: Amit Sharma
- Nayanthara Urges Internal Probe Against Radha Ravi for Making Misogynistic Comments Against Her
- Poem Penned by Narendra Modi to be Used in Web Series on His Life
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s