Indian Designer to Revive 'Swadeshi Spirit' in London
Ruchiekka Krishnani curated the concept of 'Revival of Swadeshi Spirit' with the support of Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC).
Ruchiekka Krishnani Image: RuchiekkaKrishnani/FB
Krishnani, founder of Signature1Concepts and IPLF show India partner, curated the concept of 'Revival of Swadeshi Spirit' with the support of Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) in association with IAMKHADI with an aim to revive weavers, artisans and handspun weaves from India.
"I want to take our Prime Minister's vision forward...a tribute to Bapu (Mahatma Gandhi) ‘Khadi for Nation, Khadi for Fashion' - the idea that Khadi can become a symbol of national pride and a fashion statement. Showcasing Khadi collection at British Asia event will be a real tribute on Bapu's 150th birth anniversary," Krishnani said in a statement.
India is all set to hit the Global High-end Fashion Ramp in London Fashion Capital at the event #INDIAPAKISTANLONDONFASHION SEASON 2— Ruchiekka krishnani (@RuchiekkaK) August 11, 2018
The Indian Fashion Designer creations promoting Indian Handloom & khadi#iplfshow #PMOindia #bbcnews #signature1conceptsbyruchiekkakrishnani pic.twitter.com/MURUYzUIld
Recommended For You
- Amazon Echo Auto Wants to Put Alexa in Your Car
- Deciphering Amazon Alexa Line-up For Homes: Presenting The Future
- Richa Chadha Shares Her Encounter With a Racist Officer in Georgia; See Her Post
- Russian Athletes to Return to Competition as WADA Lifts Doping Ban
- Samsung Galaxy A7 With Triple Camera Setup Launched