Indian Designer to Revive 'Swadeshi Spirit' in London
Ruchiekka Krishnani curated the concept of 'Revival of Swadeshi Spirit' with the support of Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC).
Ruchiekka Krishnani Image: RuchiekkaKrishnani/FB
Krishnani, founder of Signature1Concepts and IPLF show India partner, curated the concept of 'Revival of Swadeshi Spirit' with the support of Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) in association with IAMKHADI with an aim to revive weavers, artisans and handspun weaves from India.
"I want to take our Prime Minister's vision forward...a tribute to Bapu (Mahatma Gandhi) ‘Khadi for Nation, Khadi for Fashion' - the idea that Khadi can become a symbol of national pride and a fashion statement. Showcasing Khadi collection at British Asia event will be a real tribute on Bapu's 150th birth anniversary," Krishnani said in a statement.
India is all set to hit the Global High-end Fashion Ramp in London Fashion Capital at the event #INDIAPAKISTANLONDONFASHION SEASON 2— Ruchiekka krishnani (@RuchiekkaK) August 11, 2018
The Indian Fashion Designer creations promoting Indian Handloom & khadi#iplfshow #PMOindia #bbcnews #signature1conceptsbyruchiekkakrishnani pic.twitter.com/MURUYzUIld
Recommended For You
- YOU Review: Netflix’s New Stalker Drama will Scare You In No Time
- In Numbers: Dhoni Turns Back the Clock; Chase-master Kohli Stars Again
- Sridevi Bungalow: Twitter Slams Priya Prakash Varrier's Film, Calls It a Sleazefest
- Fans Share Ranveer Singh's Apology Video After His Remarks on Koffee With Karan Received Flak
- Your Favorite Celebrities And Brands Are Celebrating Their Transformation With The #10YearChallenge
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s