Indian Television Academy Awards 2016: Mouni Roy Looks Gorgeous as She Slips Into This Form-Fitting Ensemble
Mouni Roy is popular for her ability to stand out of the crowd.
Image courtesy: Yogen Shah
She is popular for her ability to stand out in the crowd. And actress Mouni Roy made sure all eyes were on her when she rocked the Indian Television Academy Awards 2016 red carpet in a shimmering golden gown.
Mouni, who won Best Actress Popular award for Naagin, turned heads in the stunning floor-sweeping outfit.Those who have been following her on Instagram and aware of her past red carpet appearances, would agree she never disappoints.
Call it her innate sense of style or just the right attitude, Mouni looks stunning no matter what she wears.
The actor's sexy number featured cut-out sections at the right spots. One look at her photo is enough to understand how she flaunted her slim and toned figure in the outfit.
Mouni, who has impressed fans with her performances in dance reality shows, made her Bollywood debut via a special song in Tum Bin 2. The song is a Punjabi folk number Nachna Aunda Nahin.
Recommended For You
- World's Last Male Northern White Rhino Dead
- 2018 Mahindra XUV500 Facelift Spied Completely Undisguised
- Proteas Will Play With Same Intensity, Says Dean Elgar
- Beyonce Glitters in a Golden Gown by Indian Designers Falguni Shane Peacock
- Stephen Hawking's Last Research Paper Could Prove The Existence of Multiple Universes