Inside Sabyasachi's Jaw Dropping Palatial Mansion
Upholstered with fabrics from Bangladesh and Varanasi, the walls of Sabyasachi's mansion are hand painted by 43 artists from his very own, Sabyasachi Art Foundation.
Sabyasachi House Image: officialsabyasachi/instagram
Craftsmanship is the word that defines this leading designer of the country - Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
If you find Sonam Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor and other celeb's Sabyasachi Lehengas stunning, then wait till you get a glimpse of his palatial house in Calcutta which will leave you awestruck.
Upholstered with fabrics from Bangladesh and Varanasi, the walls of his mansion are hand painted by 43 artists from his very own, Sabyasachi Art Foundation.
From aesthetics to the blend of contemporary and art, his house reflects every bit of his craft.
Recently, Sabyasachi in an interview with Architectural Digest India, gave a sneak peek of his abode posting few stunning pictures of his new mansion on Instagram.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- New Zealand Cricketers Satterthwaite & Tahuhu Announce Pregnancy
- Having Multiple Husbands May Be a 'Wise Strategy' For Women, Claims Study
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson Ties the Knot With Laura Hashian in Secret Hawaiian Wedding, See Pics
- Are Your Cable TV And DTH Subscriptions Set to Become More Affordable?
- Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor, Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's Weddings to Have This in Common