International Women's Day: 10 Inspirational Quotes by Coco Chanel that Celebrate Women Power
On International Women's Day here's a treat to the strongest of women, may we know them, be them and rise them!
Coco Chanel Image: chanel/Instagram
In an era, when women were not just trapped in corsets but were so restrained even with the most basic necessities of life, Coco Chanel turned the tables around. From being an orphan to becoming the sassiest woman of her era, her journey is no less than a textbook example of inspiration.
With her trademark little black dresses and suits, the fashion designer went a step ahead and created a dynasty that goes on to live till date and probably, will go on to live alike, forever!
It’s not just the world of fashion that she waved her wand on; it’s the downright concept of womanhood that she gave birth to. When we think of Chanel, a striking image of an undaunted beauty falls on our eye lids just refusing to fade away, such is the power of a woman like her!
Here's a treat to the strongest of women, may we know them, be them and raise them!
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Inspired by 50s Puppet Show or Just for Appeal? Internet is Wondering What 'Howdy Modi' Means
- Priyanka Chopra Plans the Perfect Birthday Outing for Nick Jonas
- Google For India: Understanding Google Pay Virtual Tokenized Cards For Secure Payments
- Cristiano Ronaldo Says Sex with Girlfriend is Better Than his Best Goal
- Europa League 2019, Manchester United vs Astana Live Streaming: When and Where to Watch Live Telecast