It Took 46 Years, A Pandemic and Lockdown for Twinkle Khanna to Get Her First ‘Maa ke Haath ka Khana’
Twinkle Khanna took to Instagram to give a glimpse of her first-ever ‘Maa ke haath ka Khana’.
Columnist and writer Twinkle Khanna took to Instagram to give a glimpse of her first-ever ‘Maa ke haath ka Khana’.
The Mrs Funnybones writer revealed that this is the first time that her mother veteran actor Dimple Kapadia has cooked a meal for her. Sharing a photo of fried rice, Twinkle wrote, “It has only taken 46 years, a pandemic and an extended lockdown for my mother to make me my first meal-fried rice. Now I also know what people mean when they say ‘Maa Ke Haath Ka Khana’ #MamaMia".
A while back, Twinkle had shared a snap of the dessert prepared by her son Aarav. Showcasing the chocolate brownie cake garnished with nuts along with cherry compote on the side, the proud mother wrote, “When I had a bun in the oven, I did not know I was going to push out a future baker. I produced him and seventeen years later he produced this Chocolate brownie cake with cherry compote. #ProudMomMoment".
Meanwhile, Dimple was last seen in Homi Adajania’s Angrezi Medium. She will next feature in Christoper Nolan’s Tenet. The Hollywood film stars John David Washington and Robert Pattinson in important roles.
Follow News18 Lifestyle for more
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13's Asim Riaz Buys His Dream Car, BFF Rashami Desai Congrats Him For 'New Baby'
- Ankita Lokhande's Beau Vicky Jain Limits Comments On Instagram Post Sushant Singh Rajput's Death
- Mystery Behind Gel-like Substance on the Moon Has Finally Been Revealed by Scientists
- Indore Labourer's Daughter Gifted With a Flat After She Secured First Division in Class X Exams
- WWE NXT Great American Bash Full Results, July 8: Keith Lee Ends Adam Cole’s Reign as Champion