Italian Luxury Labels Band Together For Charity, Auctioning Tickets For Milan Fashion Week
A raft of Italian designer brands — including Versace, Giorgio Armani and Salvatore Ferragamo — have committed to auctioning tickets for their forthcoming fashion shows as part of a fresh charity movement.
Representative Image: AFP Relaxnews
The initiative, in collaboration with the Charity Stars web site, runs until September 8 and will see several tickets to a range of fashion shows and events sold off to the highest bidder, with the money to be donated to a series of charitable foundations, selected by the fashion labels.
Among some of the most high-profile passes on offer are two tickets to the Versace show on Sept. 22, plus a meet-and-greet with Santo Versace; double-pass tickets to the Giorgio Armani, Alberta Ferretti, Tod's and No. 21 shows; and passes to the Salvatore Ferragamo after-show cocktail and party, which will be hosted to celebrate the brand's new women's fragrance.
The move comes as the brands prepare for Milan Fashion Week, which will kick off on September 20 and runs until September 26, 2017 (via WWD).
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 to Launch Today, Watch it Live Here [Video]
- Meet Dipesh, 18-Year-Old Dancer from Bengal Who's Trying to Put India on World Ballet Map
- Nick Jonas Signalling I Love You to Priyanka Chopra is the Gold Standard for Romance
- Nine Nurses Who Went Viral for Being Pregnant at the Same Time Have Now Given Birth
- Camera That Clicked San Francisco’s Fog Enveloped Golden Gate Bridge is Shutting Down