It's Vegan Time For Beyonce Ahead Of Coachella Festival
Beyonce is returning to her nutrition plan in preparation.
Beyonce (Image: Getty Images)
Singer Beyonce says she is going vegan in the run-up to Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.
The singer, who is taking to the Coachella stage in April after backing out in 2017 after her pregnancy with twins, announced on Instagram Friday that she is returning to her nutrition plan in preparation, reports people.com.
"44 days until Coachella!! Vegan Time!! Click the link in my bio to join me!" Beyonce captioned a photo of her fancy avocado toast as part of the plant-based food challenge which she co-founded in 2015.
Beyonce also shared a sneak peek to her Coachella rehearsals.
She had also practiced veganism with husband Jay-Z in 2013.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Rohit Sharma's One-Handed Stunner to Dismiss Mominul Haque Inspires Hilarious Memes
- Chaayos Insists They Only Use Your Facial Data To Let You Buy a Cup of Chai Quickly
- Maurizio Sarri Confirms Cristiano Ronaldo Will Miss Juventus' Trip to Atalanta
- Shah Rukh Khan's Congratulatory Tweet on Acid Attack Survivor's Wedding Wins the Internet
- Microsoft Delays Surface Earbuds to Next Year, as Things Aren’t Quite Right