Jacqueline Fernandez Creates 'Magic' With Hula Hoop
Jacqueline's unique looks and style became a quick trend on TikTok and received close to a billion views in less than 24 hours.
credits - IANS
Actress Jacqueline Fernandez just needed a hula hoop and a filter to create 'magic' on TikTok. Actresses like Shilpa Shetty and Nora Fatehi have been changing looks and remembering old songs with TikTok's latest filter #vfxindia.
Jacqueline's unique looks and style became a quick trend on the platform and received close to a billion views in less than 24 hours. In the video, the Kick actress is seen dancing with a hula hoop and changing her bottom from a mermaid to a robot to an alien and even a beauty queen.
"Hulahoop magic!! #vfxindia," she captioned the video.
Celebrities such as Deepika Padukone, Varun Dhawan, Anupam Kher, Kajol, Madhuri Dixit Nene, Riteish Deshmukh and Sidharth Malhotra are also on TikTok to engage and connect with their fans. TikTok is a destination for creating and sharing short-form mobile videos.
Follow @News18Lifestyle for more
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- You Will Probably Not Believe How Much The OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro Will Apparently Cost
- Zoom Alternatives: Best Video Calling Apps That Don't Sacrifice Your Data and Privacy
- Social Distancing, Babysitting, Air-drying Shirts – Who All Make India Quarantine XI?
- Vicky Kaushal, Ananya Panday, Parineeti Chopra Awestruck by Super Pink Moon
- WATCH: Indigo Pilot Makes Heartfelt Video for Aviation Industry Struggling Due to COVID-19 Lockdown