Janhvi Kapoor is Making Our Hearts Dhadak Everytime She Steps Out For Promotions
Are you ready to steal style vibes from Jhanvi Kapoor’s book of style?
Here's a compilation of Jahnvi's best looks in recent days that have sent back the fashion police to rest!
1) Jahnvi continued her streak of wearing desi diva outfits with a pretty Anamika Khanna ensemble yesterday. She completed the look with stone studded tassel earrings. Her braid-game is exceptionally killer!
Beautiful @janhvikapoor in @anamikakhanna.in Jewellery by - @amrapalijewels Styled by - @tanghavri @namdeepak #janhvikapoor #Dhadak #dhadakpromotions #promotions #promotionlook #bollywood #bollywoodindia #bollywoodfashion #fashiongoals #fashiontrends #fashionblogger #fashionworld #trends #Starstylestories #Celebrityfashion
2) Jahnvi looked radiant in a silver gotta and mirror work kurti and a lavender patiala dhoti salwar. She wore huge danglers, silver bangles and a pair of embellished juttis to complete her look. What stole the show was her two side french braid.
Punjabi Kudi💕 @janhvikapoor Outfit by - @ritikamirchandani Earrings by - @minerali_store Bangles by - @minerali_store @silverstreakstore Jutties by - @needledust Styled by - @tanghavri @namdeepak #janhvikapoor #Dhadak #dhadakpromotions #promotions #promotionlook #bollywood #bollywoodindia #bollywoodfashion #fashiongoals #fashiontrends #fashionblogger #fashionworld #trends #Starstylestories #Celebrityfashion
3) Spotted at the airport, Jahnvi looked fresh in an all-white ensemble. She looked pretty even without make-up. We like the dainty toe-ring footwear and her open tresses worked wonders.
4) Serene and sultry, the actor gives us a stunning look in this pink striped maxi dress. We like the summery feel of her outfit and statement earrings in gold up the ante of the chic dress.
5) Jahnvi wore this pretty outfit while promoting her movie in Kolkata. Going ethnic, she picked an off white and red lehenga skirt by Anamika Khanna. The soothing tones balanced out the bling of the skirt nicely and we think it was a clever choice.
6) This lilac ruffled dress that Jahnvi chose to don gave us some bubbly and trendy feels. We like the high ponytail with loose curls and large gold hoops that added a charming detail to the actor's attire.
7) This dhoti pant and top co-ord set by Nikasha Tawdey Khemka is a really unconventional choice by Jahnvi. The Dhadak actress kept it chic and classy. Though what really set her apart was the floral pattern that so spring seasoned. She rounded off her look with pretty juttis and a side tie fishtail braid.
8 Days to Dhadak!!! Outfit: @nikasha_official Jewellery: @motifsbysurabhididwania Jutis: @needledust Styled By: @tanghavri Assisted By: @namdeepak Make Up: @vardannayak Hair: @ayeshadevitre @sajzdot #dhadak #dhadakon20thjuly #dhadakpromotions #8daystogo @dhadak_2018 @dharmamovies @zeestudiosofficial
8) Jahnvi gave us a perfect sunny day outfit in the form of this plunge neck tangerine slit kurti paired with ripped jeans. The outfit screams the name of the Bollywood's favorite designer Manish Malhotra. Jahnvi completed the look with studded nude pointy toe pumps and large danglers.
9) Channeling her inner princess, Jahnvi opted for a pale pink tulle skirt paired with a white crop top from Agami by Neha Agarwal. We loved the red embroidery detail on the neckline. Jahnvi's skin looks so well nourished and radiant.
10) Nailing the style vibe with her refined sense of fashion, Jhanvi Kapoor is the neo-fashionista who has got us hooked with her daring fashion choices. A sea-hued skirt paired with a basic white crop top makes for a classy choice.
This 20-year-old millennial is making heads turn and garnering rave reviews for her enviable style statements. Let us know which is your favourite look of Jahnvi.
(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Mahesh Bhatt on Alia and Ranbir: They’re in Love, You Don’t Need to Be a Genius to Get That
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Review: Are Quad Cameras in a Phone Really Better Than Triple or Dual Cameras?
- 'Try Something New, Come to Italy' - Cristiano Ronaldo's Challenge to Messi
- #SeduceMeIn4Words: This Hashtag Has Got Twitter Looking Out for Mr or Ms Write
- Xiaomi Poco F1 Gets Permanent Price Cut of Rs 1,000; Now Starts at Rs 19,999
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s