Jeetendra, Arbaaz To Walk The Ramp For Charity Show
For the good cause.
A file photo of Jeetendra.
Veteran actor Jeetendra and actor-producer Arbaaz Khan will flaunt designer Archana Kochhar's menswear creations for a fashion show for animal welfare charity here.
The 'Forrever Friends' fashion show, held on Sunday, is being organised by Smita Thackeray's Mukti Foundation, read a statement.
Here, Kochhar will be launching her new menswear line, with singer Shaan and cricketer Zaheer Khan also walking the ramp.
"I am very happy to be doing this show for animal welfare with Mukti Foundation, which is run by my dear friend Smita Thackeray, who is also an ardent animal lover. I think it's a brilliant concept put together to create awareness and sensitivity towards animals," said Kochhar.
"I feel animals are also living beings but they cannot speak to express their pain and agony. Hence, it's imperative that we behave sensitively towards them, treat them nicely and stop all atrocities towards them," she added.
The designer will showcase her new 'Suave' line, an exclusive range focusing entirely on Indian contemporary menswear.
"The highlight of this collection is the small detailing in the collars and real jewel buttons made with uncut diamonds and precious stones," Kochhar said, adding that the inspiration is a regal modern man.
Recommended For You
- Gautam Gambhir Has Decided to Represent Delhi Daredevils for Free: Sources
- India's First 2018 Maserati Ghibli Luxury Sports Sedan Worth Rs 1.42 Crore Delivered in Delhi
- Top 5 Flagship Smartphones: Huawei P20 Pro, Apple iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus & a Surprise Entrant
- Huawei P20 Pro First Impressions Review: All Flagship Elements Done Right
- Olympic Gold Remains Ultimate Dream, Says Bajrang Punia After Dominant Show in Gold Coast