Jenna Dewan Tatum Can't Do Without Eyelash Curler
Jenna Tatum believes in adding drama to her eyes.
Actress Jenna Dewan Tatum says she cannot do without her eyelash curler and has described her style as "fairy, fierce and glitter".
Tatum said in a quick fire round of 27 questions posed to her by Buzz Feed, and when she was asked about the most important item she cannot survive without, she said: "A Shu Uemura eyelash curler."
The "Step Up" actress, who is married to actor Channing Tatum, was to describe her style it would be super girly yet sexy, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Asked to sum up her fashion sense in three words, she said: "Fairy, fierce, glitter."
She is not afraid to admit she likes a touch of sparkles as singer Jennifer Lopez advised her to just "be you" in "everything" she does and to bring her "best self forward".
"Jennifer Lopez actually gave me a really good piece of advice, where she's like, 'Be you -- people want to see you. In everything, from when you're acting to everything, just remember to be you. Bring your best self forward'," she said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Tom Hiddleston Reveals Chris Hemsworth Punched Him While Filming The Avengers
- Watch: Zoo Shares First Glimpse of Kiki, a Baby Red Panda
- Delhi Cab Drivers Carry Condoms in First-Aid Box and it's Not Just for Safe Sex
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Mini SUV Officially Teased Ahead of September 30 Launch: Watch Video
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes