Jenna Dewan Tatum Can't Do Without Eyelash Curler
Jenna Tatum believes in adding drama to her eyes.
Actress Jenna Dewan Tatum says she cannot do without her eyelash curler and has described her style as "fairy, fierce and glitter".
Tatum said in a quick fire round of 27 questions posed to her by Buzz Feed, and when she was asked about the most important item she cannot survive without, she said: "A Shu Uemura eyelash curler."
The "Step Up" actress, who is married to actor Channing Tatum, was to describe her style it would be super girly yet sexy, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Asked to sum up her fashion sense in three words, she said: "Fairy, fierce, glitter."
She is not afraid to admit she likes a touch of sparkles as singer Jennifer Lopez advised her to just "be you" in "everything" she does and to bring her "best self forward".
"Jennifer Lopez actually gave me a really good piece of advice, where she's like, 'Be you -- people want to see you. In everything, from when you're acting to everything, just remember to be you. Bring your best self forward'," she said.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Twitterati’s Counter to Chris Hemsworth's Extraction Trailer Will Leave You In Splits
- These 11 Memes Prove Why Masakali 2.0 Won't be Internet's Favourite WFH Anthem
- Social Distancing, Babysitting, Air-drying Shirts – Who All Make India Quarantine XI?
- WhatsApp to Soon Introduce Advance Search, Backup Password and Auto Media Download Rules
- Sony PlayStation 5 DualSense Controller With Adaptive Triggers is Here