Jenna Dewan Tatum Can't Do Without Eyelash Curler
Jenna Tatum believes in adding drama to her eyes.
Actress Jenna Dewan Tatum says she cannot do without her eyelash curler and has described her style as "fairy, fierce and glitter".
Tatum said in a quick fire round of 27 questions posed to her by Buzz Feed, and when she was asked about the most important item she cannot survive without, she said: "A Shu Uemura eyelash curler."
The "Step Up" actress, who is married to actor Channing Tatum, was to describe her style it would be super girly yet sexy, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Asked to sum up her fashion sense in three words, she said: "Fairy, fierce, glitter."
She is not afraid to admit she likes a touch of sparkles as singer Jennifer Lopez advised her to just "be you" in "everything" she does and to bring her "best self forward".
"Jennifer Lopez actually gave me a really good piece of advice, where she's like, 'Be you -- people want to see you. In everything, from when you're acting to everything, just remember to be you. Bring your best self forward'," she said.
Recommended For You
- Lok Sabha Elections: 87,000 WhatsApp Groups Will Bombard Voters With Messages, But How Many Are Linked to Political Parties?
- HP Spectre Folio Review: There Are Premium Laptops, And There is This Setting New Benchmarks
- IPL 2019 | Best Bowlers in Each Phase in IPL History
- Akshay Kumar Posts First Photo After 'Kesari' Release, Twitter Doesn't Let It 'Fade Away'
- Weekly Tech Recap: New Apple iPads, Hotstar VIP, Redmi Go Launch And More
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s