Jennifer Aniston Gifts COVID-affected Nurse USD 10,000 Food Delivery Card
Aniston and Kimmel surprised a nurse with a $10,000 gift card to food delivery service as well as additional gift cards for every nurse on her floor at the hospital.
Image: Jennifer Aniston/ Instagram
Hollywood star Jennifer Aniston has joined hands with TV host Jimmy Kimmel to give a nurse from Utah and each member of her team a $10K-food delivery gift card.
Kimmel is currently filming his late night talk show Jimmy Kimmel Live! from his home during self-isolation amid the global COVID-19 crisis, and on April 2 he helped Aniston spread some joy to one fan, reports aceshowbiz.com.
Appearing on the show via video link, the FRIENDS star shared about being stuck at home had been a challenge, after spending the past three weeks in isolation.
In the final segment of her appearance, the star helped surprise a fan named Kimball Fairbanks, a cardiovascular nurse in Utah who contracted Covid-19 last week.
Fairbanks had to stop working in order to self-isolate, and is currently in quarantine without her two daughters.
To help her, Aniston and Kimmel surprised her with a $10,000 gift card to food delivery service as well as additional gift cards for every nurse on her floor at the hospital.
Stunned by the sweet gesture, the nurse said: "Wow".
Follow @News18Lifestyle for more
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Sonu Sood Launches Toll Free Number for Migrants Seeking Help to Reach Home
- Fans are Already Coming Up With Theories as Netflix's 'Dark' Has a Release Date
- Cristiano Ronaldo Impresses Himself With Mad Skill, Scores a 'Basket' During Training: Watch
- Swiggy Confirms Rollout of Liquor Delivery Service for Customers in Odisha
- Brett Lee Picks Steve Smith Above Virat Kohli, Says He Can be As Good As Don Bradman