Jennifer Aniston Slams Those Not Taking Precautionary Measures to Flatten COVID-19 Curve
Many celebrities on social media have also been urging people to take all preventive measures. Joining the league is Jennifer Aniston.
Actress Jennifer Aniston
The only way to defeat the novel coronavirus is by taking as many precautions as one can. Most popularly followed measures include wearing a mask, social distancing etc.
Many celebrities on social media have also been urging people to take all preventive measures. Joining the league is Jennifer Aniston. The actress has shared a selfie on Instagram, wearing a grey colour sleeveless top and a black colour breathing mask.
Captioning the photo, she wrote, “I understand masks are inconvenient and uncomfortable. But don’t you feel that it’s worse that businesses are shutting down... jobs are being lost... health care workers are hitting absolute exhaustion. And so many lives have been taken by this virus because we aren’t doing enough.”
Further in the caption, she hit out at people who are not taking precautionary measures in order to flatten the curve. “I really do believe in the basic goodness of people so I know we can all do this BUT still, there are many people in our country refusing to take the necessary steps to flatten the curve, and keep each other safe. People seem worried about their “rights being taken away” by being asked to wear a mask. This simple and effective recommendation is being politicized at the expense of peoples’ lives. And it really shouldn’t be a debate,” she added.
Follow News18 Lifestyle for more
Recommended For You
- Sophie Devine Confirmed as Permanent Captain of New Zealand
- Bangladeshi Girl's Uncanny Resemblance to 'Bulbbul' Actress Tripti Dimri Has Internet Shook
- Bigg Boss 13's Asim Riaz Buys His Dream Car, BFF Rashami Desai Congrats Him For 'New Baby'
- Ankita Lokhande's Beau Vicky Jain Limits Comments On Instagram Post Sushant Singh Rajput's Death
- Fortnite Superstar Tyler 'Ninja' Blevins Takes Gameplay to YouTube, Gets 2 Million Views