Jennifer Lopez Ditches Pants for Versace Denim Boots; Gets Trolled Mercilessly
It seems like JLo's latest look did not go down too well with the Internet.
(Photo: Jennifer Lopez/ Official Twitter account of Versace)
Inspired by a pair of regular denims, the denim-boots featured back pockets, belt loops with a black belt that showcased the brand's logo in gold.
The American singer-actress, who stepped out in a crisp white loosely-fitted, long-sleeve shirt dress teamed with a pair of slouchy, over-the-knee denim boots from Versace’s Resort 2019 collection, was ridiculed online for making a choice as weird and 'unfashionable' as that.
"I stared at this image for about five minutes try to figure out why Jennifer Lopez had her pants around her ankles in public before realizing they were boots. Don’t think I’m in the wrong here," a Twitter user wrote.
"Okay now what kinda fashion trend is this I first thought her pants are falling down," wrote another.
I stared at this image for about five minutes try to figure out why Jennifer Lopez had her pants around her ankles in public before realizing they were boots. Don’t think I’m in the wrong here. pic.twitter.com/PVpxeRfB73— mackenna (@mack3nna) July 31, 2018
However, JLo had her share of support from her fans on the Twitterverse as well, who were quick enough to jump to her defense.
To everyone upset about these boots: She's a fashion leader, not a fashion follower.— Paul Masson (@paulmassonbrand) July 31, 2018
Recommended For You
- Sorry Mallika Dua, But You're Wrong. Heroes Can be ‘Broken’ Overnight
- Parineeti Chopra to Demand Rs 37 Crore from Nick Jonas at Priyanka’s Wedding. Here’s Why
- Virat Kohli Wins an Oscar for Best 'Non-acting by a Main Lead'
- WhatsApp Could Soon Allow Linking to Instagram; Expected to Add Vacation And Silent Modes
- Twitter Will Now Publicly Shame Users Who Post Offensive Tweets