Jennifer Lopez Styles Up In Leopard-print Catsuit
Jlo grabbed eyeballs with her famous curves in a skin-tight leopard-print catsuit.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez, who went through eight costume changes for a pre-Super Bowl concert in Minneapolis, grabbed eyeballs with her famous curves in a skin-tight leopard-print catsuit.
The 48-year-old singer's all-in-one outfit -- with a daring halterneck silhouette -- was similar to the outfits Mel B wore in the Spice Girl's hey day, reports The Sun.
The actress accessorised with matching fingerless gloves, and also wore her long hair in a voluminous, wavy style as she performed at the Super Saturday Night show at The Armoury in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She later aided the leopard print piece with a matching biker jacket.
Her performance was an effort to raise funds for the Hurricane Maria victims in Puerto Rico, reported dailymail.co.uk.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- 'Friday' with a Side of 'Foul Metal': Saudi Arabian Restaurant Menu Gets Lost in Translation
- Seen This 'Money Heist' Fan Made Trailer Feat Vijay, Ajith Kumar and Nayanthara?
- Leopard Falls into Well after Being Chased in UP, Rescue Operation under Way
- Watch: Elderly Woman Yanks King Cobra by Tail and Throws it into Forest
- Swiggy Confirms Rollout of Liquor Delivery Service for Customers in Odisha