Jennifer Winget's Dhoti-skirt Look Steals the Show at Lion Gold Awards 2019
The Beyhadh actress, Jennifer Winget, put her stylish foot forward at the Red carpet of Lion Gold Awards 2019 along with other telly stars like Mouni Roy, Dipika Kakar and many others.
Jennifer Winget never fails to impress her fans with her sartorial choices. This time the Beyhadh actress put her stylish foot forward at the Red carpet of Lion Gold Awards 2019 along with other telly stars like Mouni Roy, Deepika Kakkar and many others.
Known to turn heads with her chic outfits, the diva was dressed in a lavender crop top and dhoti skirt teamed up with a long shrug which added a finishing touch to the entire look styled by Kareen Parwan. She threw together a pair of golden heels and accessorised her look with rings and pair of danglers.
Hairstylist, Sharda Jadhav created a messy bun hairdo that did not just go along with the entire outfit but also revealed Jennifer's dazzling bling.
On the makeup front, Mukesh Patil gave Jennifer her signature smokey eyes, nude lip tint and no-makeup look which enhanced her already flawless skin.
The popular Hindi series actress, who has 7.3 million followers on Instagram, took to her Instagram handle to post her pictures from the night and in seconds her fans flooded her pictures with their comments.
Scroll down to see her flaunt her oh-so-glam look at the Lion Gold Awards 2019.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia, FIH Hockey Pro League 2020 HIGHLIGHTS: Australia Edge India 4-3
- Hrithik Roshan Writes Hilarious Ode to His Absent Abs with Photo From Dabboo Ratnani's Calendar
- Video of Sidharth Shukla Sweating it Out in Gym Post Bigg Boss 13 Goes Viral, Watch Here
- Anushka Sharma Serves Icy Elsa Vibes in Dabboo Ratnani's Calendar Photoshoot
- PUMA x FIRST MILE: Puma Have a New Sportswear Collection Made From Recycled Plastic