Kate Middleton Looks Radiant in a Bright Yellow Dolce & Gabbana Dress at Wimbledon 2018
The Duchess of Cambridge, kate Middleton, is a patron of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, which means she is also a royal patron of Wimbledon.
File Photo of Britain's Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton. (Image: Reuters)
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, after enjoying her first solo outing with sister-in-law Meghan Markle at the Wimbledon women's singles final on Saturday, made a stunning appearance at the men's singles Wimbledon final Sunday, this time accompanied by her husband Prince William for the match.
Unsurprisingly, the duchess looked absolutely stunning wearing a cheery, bright yellow Dolce & Gabbana dress featuring flutter sleeve. Kate paired her sheath dress with a pendant necklace and matching earrings by Asprey Woodland while she chose to repeat her Cartier watch.
The duchess exuded radiance as she let her wavy tresses open and opted for simple make-up with a thin stroke of eyeliner, some mascara and nude glossy lips. With basic nude pumps and a simple bag, Kate surely seems to have started a brand-new movement championing the cause of simple yet chic fashion.
Take a look.
Recommended For You
- Taapsee Pannu Takes A Jibe at Kabir Singh Director Citing Murder Case of 19-year-old Model
- War Teaser Trailer Starring Hritik Roshan Has People Contesting Memes With Super 30
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: The Echo Show 5 Goes on Sale For Rs 5,399 And This May be Its Lowest Price Ever
- Realme X Launched in India Alongside Realme 3i: Price, Features, and More
- Jofra Archer Had Predicted the Super Over Outcome in World Cup Final 6 Years Ago. Here's Proof.