Kate Middleton Looks Radiant in a Bright Yellow Dolce & Gabbana Dress at Wimbledon 2018
The Duchess of Cambridge, kate Middleton, is a patron of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, which means she is also a royal patron of Wimbledon.
File Photo of Britain's Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton. (Image: Reuters)
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, after enjoying her first solo outing with sister-in-law Meghan Markle at the Wimbledon women's singles final on Saturday, made a stunning appearance at the men's singles Wimbledon final Sunday, this time accompanied by her husband Prince William for the match.
Unsurprisingly, the duchess looked absolutely stunning wearing a cheery, bright yellow Dolce & Gabbana dress featuring flutter sleeve. Kate paired her sheath dress with a pendant necklace and matching earrings by Asprey Woodland while she chose to repeat her Cartier watch.
The duchess exuded radiance as she let her wavy tresses open and opted for simple make-up with a thin stroke of eyeliner, some mascara and nude glossy lips. With basic nude pumps and a simple bag, Kate surely seems to have started a brand-new movement championing the cause of simple yet chic fashion.
Take a look.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Facebook Libra is Official, Even Though a Lot of The High Profile Partners Have Left
- Creating New Cop Image for Salman Khan's Eid 2020 Film a Challenge, Says Prabhudheva
- Why Dyson Air Purifiers Are Smarter Than Most: Better Filters And Smarter Testing
- All-New BMW 3-Series Test Drive Review: Performance in the Lap of Luxury
- 15-year-old Coco Gauff Beat Jelena Ostapenko to Win First WTA Title at Linz