Kate Middleton Takes Away The Limelight From Meryl Streep, Nicole Kidman at BAFTA Red Carpet
You'll have to agree that Kate is an unusually beautiful woman - her innocent vibe and child-like smile does the trick.
In a first, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge recently made their debut at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards (BAFTA) red carpet.
Prince William and Kate Middleton made sure to keep their red carpet appearance as royal as they are. While William looked suave in a black tuxedo, it was Kate who swayed away the fashion connoisseurs with her pick.
She chose an off shoulder floral Alexandr McQueen dress for the night and paired it with a classy chignon knot and chandelier earrings. You'll have to agree that Kate is an unusually beautiful woman - her innocent vibe and child-like smile does the trick.
British Monarchy has always been a hub of fascination - be it fashion, politics or any other field you'd like to think of but stealing away the limelight from actors is something even they wouldn't have thought of.
Various other celebrities including Meryl Streep, Nicole Kidman and Emma Stone graced the red carpet sporting the best of ensembles.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Nagarjuna's Comeback in Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's Brahmastra has Send Twitter in Frenzy
- Kartik Aaryan Tries to Troll Ananya Panday for Her Pants, She Shuts Him up with Epic Response
- Happy Birthday Mark Ruffalo: Bruce Banner's Quotes from MCU That Will Make You Revisit the Movies
- Everyone is Keen to Play in Srinagar: I-League CEO Confident Real Kashmir Games Will be Safe
- Chaayos Wants to Sneakily Capture Your Facial Data With Your Next Cup of Chai