Katrina Kaif 'Lets Down Her Guard' on the New Vogue Cover
You can't miss Katrina Kaif's hottest look on the Vogue magazine cover of this month. Scroll down for the decoded look.
Katrina Kaif on Vogue Magazine's December Issue Image: @Voguemagazine/Instagram
We already are in awe of Katrina Kaif's new curly hairdo which she has been seen flipping on Instagram but wait till you see the style diva’s tresses flying across her chiseled face on Vogue Magazine's December issue.
For the last issue of the year, Vogue Magazine got the temperature soaring with Katrina on their cover. Styled by Anaita Shroff Adajania, Katrina wore a navy blue tube dress flowing into a multi coloured print skirt with a golden buckle belt around her waist to add a little bling.
What stood out was her hair, quite literally. As we know Katrina has natural wavy locks but for the cover she decided to go all experimental with her tresses. Hairstylist Yianni Tsapatori, the man behind Katrina's messy curly hairdo definitely made her look stand out.
The actress will also be seen sporting a similar hairdo for her upcoming film Bharat. A little less messy though.
Makeup artist Daniel Bauer, who has worked his magic before for Katrina, rounded up her look with smokey eyes and nude tinted lips. This look is definitely hotness personified, don't you think?
On the work front, Katrina will soon be seen in 'Bharat' with Salman Khan and it will be directed by Ali Abbas Zafar.
On December 21, her much anticipated film, Zero, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma is also slated to be released.
Recommended For You
- Jio Effect: Vodafone Introduces Rs 205 and Rs 225 Prepaid Recharge Plans - Here Are The Details
- Dyson Pure Cool Me Review: The Clean Air You Should Have, And The Peace of Mind Which Follows
- MS Dhoni Gets Army Permission to Train With Parachute Regiment: Reports
- Did No US Official Come to Receive Imran Khan at Airport for His Visit?
- A Science Fiction Writer's Thread on How Women Pee in Space is the Best Thing on Twitter Today