Kendall Jenner Announced As Adidas Ambassador
(Photo: Official Twitter account of Love Magazine)
Kendall Jenner has joined the Adidas Originals family as the brand's newest ambassador.
The announcement is the latest in a string of coups for the American fashion model and television personality, who rose to fame after appearing in the E! series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" - a reality TV show about her biological family.
Jenner is now a star in her own right, and has been named in "Forbes" magazine's list of top earning models, and is one of the most followed celebrities on Instagram - despite having come up against some backlash recently for her controversial Pepsi "Moments" campaign (via WWD).
Announcing the news via her Instagram, Jenner posted an image of herself wearing an Adidas tracksuit and matching sneakers while driving a golf cart in front of a mural with the Adidas logo and the words "welcome to the family", with the caption: "Officially joining the adidas fam!".
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Taimur Forget Way to Pataudi Palace, Locals Catch Them for Selfies
- Woman Sets Apartment on Fire While Trying to Burn Love Letter from Her Ex
- After Burning it Out at The Gym, Disha Patani Slays the Dance Floor with Killer Moves
- Cristiano Ronaldo Says Sex with Girlfriend is Better Than his Best Goal
- Europa League 2019, Manchester United vs Astana Live Streaming: When and Where to Watch Live Telecast